This site supports automatic translation. Some sentences or words may be incorrect after translation. The only valid version is the original version!
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point I ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
I use the information i collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain my websites and/or programs
• Improve, personalize, and expand my websites and/or programs
• Understand and analyze how you use my websites and/or programs
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
I follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
For my programs i also follow a standard procedure. These files log actions done in my software and possible stack traces after a crash. However these files are stores locally on your computer and will not be shared with anyone except you decide to do so.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
If one of my application crashes, built-in Microsoft Store telemetry features might send me anonymized information such as:
• Stack trace of the crash
• System specifications
• List of processes running on the system
• Memory dump of the application process, which might contain data collected for operation
This information will only be used for debugging, will never be shared with third-parties, will only be acquired if required and will then be deleted as soon as possible.
My website uses functions of the Instagram service. The provider is Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that I complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.